Pages

Sunday, 1 March 2015

Sunday update 01/03/15

Hey guys
So not a lot happened this week. I mean I had a lot of tests for school and stuff, but expect that not much has happened.
I’m pretty sure that the guy I have a crush on –I’m going to call him mess- knows I have a crush on him. All thanks to my friends! Thursday during our last break we were talking about him, because my friend Liesl stupidly told some junior guy about my crush. And less than 30 seconds later he walks by! So all my friends start yelling things at him like “Yo Mess good to see you” or “hey Mess!”. Which makes me a blushing mess of course. And if that wasn’t bad enough, he was staring at me, so he knew they were doing that because of me. I haven’t had the courage the talk to him since then.
I’m really looking forward to next weekend, my school has this annual dinner to raise money for new computers and stuff, and this year I get to serve. I’ve wanted to be a waiter for so long, and I think this is the perfect opportunity to get some experience. Also there is this restaurant a little further up our street and my mom is friends with the owner, so she’s going to ask him if he’s still looking for people.
But yeah that’s pretty much all that has happened to me last week. I hope you liked this little weekly update. And I’ll talk to you guys next Thursday.
Bye
Joyce xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment