Pages

Sunday, 1 March 2015

In need of a hobby

Hey guys
I have a lot of free time. –like you didn’t know that already- I guess that is partly because I have no social life and people tend to make me anxious, but that’s also because I don’t have a real hobby. –like I said Netflix doesn’t count!- I know I have reading and blogging but let’s be honest I can’t spend all my time doing that because there wouldn’t be enough books and my life isn’t that interesting. So I need something to do when I’m not blogging or reading. And preferably something I can blog about. –like I said my life isn’t that interesting- It’s not that I haven’t tried doing stuff or something, but they just don’t always turn out right.
I tried baking for example.  And what a disaster that was! Everything I tried to bake either burned or tasted like rubbish. Like don’t ask me how but I managed to burn cupcakes and make a chocolate cake taste like everything expect chocolate. I also tend to burn to house down when I bake… so that was over quickly.
After that I tried puzzling. I think puzzles look really cool when they’re done. I’ve made to puzzles but both of them took me about 5 moths, turns out I don’t have the patience to puzzle. I’m working on one right now, but I just can’t get myself to continue on it.
I also tried things like crafting and decorating but the problem with those were
One: It is somewhat expensive
Two: I’m nowhere near creative!
I’m thinking about trying photography next. I’m not sure yet, because I think I’m not artsy enough for that.
If you have an idea or a hobby you’d like me to try. Please comment it down below!
That’s all for now I hoped you enjoyed it, and I’ll talk to you guys next week.
Bye
Joyce xxx

1 comment:

  1. The reason that I posted today is because I had a free day. But don't worry I'm still going to post this week! I hope you liked it and I'll talk to you guys next Thursday
    Bye
    Joyce xxx

    ReplyDelete