Pages

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Introduction

Hey guys
My name is Joyce and I’m 16 years old. It might seem likes this is my first time blogging but I’ve actually been doing this for a while. I used to be on tumblr, but I recently –and with that I mean this afternoon- found out that google had this super cool blogger thing. So I decided to come here. I really like blogging and want to take it more serious. That’s why I though coming here was a good choice. I understand that you might want to know more about me so I’ll give you a quick introduction.
Like I said my name is Joyce and I’m 16 years old. My parents divorced when I was around three, so don’t feel sorry it’s all I know. I have an older sister named Emily. She’s turning 19 and is studying to become a teacher. I also have a half-brother named Mirko. He’s 4 years old. Stefan, Mirko’s dad is my stepdad. –go figure- I really hate him! I know hate is a strong word, but I really do. He is the reason why I don’t want to come to my mom’s anymore.
When it comes to school, I’m a pretty good student. Second in all of my classes. –it’s not as frustrating as it seems- Chemistry, math and English are my favourites. I’m not a very social person. I mean I have my little group of friends to gang out with, but there’re only two people who I really feel comfortable with: Yade and Jytte. There is also this guy I talk a lot to trough Facebooks –he’s in my school, don’t worry- but that’s mainly because I have a crush on him. I honestly don’t want many friends –I tend to get anxious around a lot of people or strangers- That’s one of the reasons why I don’t go to parties.  I don’t really have a hobby expect reading and blogging  –I don’t count Netflix as a hobby- I am looking for one though. –I’m thinking about trying photography-
Yeah I think that’s all. If you want to know anything else don’t hesitate to ask!
I do want to tell you another two things. One: I am Belgian, so English isn’t my native language. Please keep that in mind, I’m doing my best to write as correctly as possible. Two: I try to post every Thursday.
That’s all for now; I hope you like it and I’ll see you guys next Thursday.
Love you all
Bye
Joyce xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment